November 21, 2014
Well, there’s snow on the ground, so there’s no denying that winter is pretty much here. We miss the fall colours, but we’re settling into the cool colours of winter, especially the dark teal-blue-green of wintergreen (a low-lying woodland plant and a minty-fresh flavour). This is such a great colour-range for winter: neutral but striking, rich and saturated, and somehow both warm and cool. Here are our favourite examples of the colour we plan to wear all season long.
1. Madeline Tosh Unicorn Tails in Cousteau
2. Rowan Fine Tweed in Nidd
3. Holden in Tosh Merino Light in Stargazing
4. Liberty Tana Lawn in Lauren’s Leaf
6. Yarn bowl by Laura Shepphard
7. DMC embroidery floss
8. Tosh Merino Light in Stargazing
9. Cotton + Steel lawn in Window Vine, Liberty Tana Lawn in Capel E and Glenjade
10. Tosh Pashmina in Stargazing and Tosh DK in Cousteau
11. Filatura di Crosa Gioiello in #64
12. Sweet Fiber Cashmere DK in Spirit and Sapphire, and Sweet Fiber Cashmere Lace in Sapphire
13. Koigu Kersti in #K1917X, #K1500, #K2150
14. ShiBui Silk Cloud in Fjord, The Fibre Company Organik in Mesquite, and ShiBui Staccato in Suit
Follow EweKnit on Instagram for your daily dose of yarn & fabric joy.